Webinar of Granta Design on Teaching about Sustainable Critical Materials
7 November 2017
FEMS Member Society recommended event
What you will learn
- Find out why 'critical raw materials' is an important topic when teaching engineering
- Hear directly from academics working in this field, who are collaborating through the European SusCritMat Project
- Learn which issues are crucial for students seeking to understand this topic
- See CES EduPack teaching resources that can help you when putting together courses on sustainability
- Hear about an opportunity for your students to attend a Winter Course on sustainable critical materials.
Who should take part?
- Lecturers teaching sustainability courses, or sustainability topics as part of courses in engineering, design, or management. Get useful information for defining courses, and practical tools to deliver them.
FEMS members - log in to view discount codes for FEMS events