FEMS EUROMAT 2021
EUROMAT is the premier international congress in the field of materials science and technology in Europe. This conference will continue a successful series of material science conferences. The main objective is to foster knowledge transfer and exchange of experiences amongst delegates with academic and industrial backgrounds. Due to the ongoing travel restrictions, restrictions from universities and companies, the slow vaccination process and to be able to exclude any health risks, we decided that EUROMAT 2021 will be held in a virtual format.
ASMET has announced a preliminary programme across the five days with more than 1300 oral presentations and 400 poster presentations.
As well as presentations, there will be plenty of opportunity to network with other delegates, participate in Q&A’s and take a look around our exhibition.
This year’s plenary speakers include:
- Professor José Manuel Torralba, FEMS European Materials Gold Medal winner
- Merete Tangstad, Professor at Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Professor Lore Thijs, Manager, Direct Metal Printing Engineering
- Helmut Clemens, Professor at Chair of Physical Metallurgy and Metallic Materials, Department of Materials Science
- Professor Dr Claudia Draxl, Professor at Institute for Theoretical Solid-State Physics at Humboldt-Universität Berlin
- Dr Elvira Fortunato, Professor and Vice-Rector for Research Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Director of Centre for Materials Research (CENIMAT)
- Professor Josef Fugger, Senior Director R&D at Infineon Technologies, Austria.
You also can publish your research in our exciting, new open-access journal, the European Journal of Materials (EJM). The Editor-in-Chief, Professor Nikolaos Michailidis, welcomes and encourages all quality submissions as we work towards making the European Journal of Materials one of the best amongst the materials science and technology research community. EUROMAT attendees will also be provided with a 10% APC discount waiver.
FEMS members - log in to view discount codes for FEMS events